In Stock for Immediate delivery
With huge low down torque delivered by a new, larger fuel efficient liquid cooled 518cc engine, and its computer engineered chassis providing smooth, sure footed handling, the Foreman truly is a joy to ride. Its thick padded saddle makes it easier to tackle a long day out in the field, and the unique Honda TraxLok® allows switchable 2/4wd and push-button full differential lock to give improved traction, even in deep mud. While wide gear rations provide plenty of pulling power and true engine breaking. The PS and IRS models offering reduced steering effort and kickback, or greater ground clearance and shock absorption respectively, allow you to choose a model to suit your particular needs and working environment.
Foreman 520 – Standard Features throughout the range
- Foreman 520 – Available in 4 Variations to meet individual customer requirements
- Traxlok – Allows you to quickly switch between the ‘go-anywhere’ traction of 4WD and the increase manoeuvrability and lighter steering of 2WD
- Differential Lock – Provides push-button additional traction in slippery conditions
- Preload Rear Suspension – Allows the rider to adjust the ride to suit the load, task ans conditions
- Power Steering (PS) – To greatly reduce steering effort and kickback through the handlebar.
- Electric Shift Program (ESP) – Handlebar mounted Electric Shift Program for quick push-button gear selection.
- Independent rear suspension (IRS) – For improved comfort and traction
- Also Available in Green
Foreman 520 – New Features
- Larger 518cc Liquid cooled, single cylinder 4-stroke engine – For increased torque and efficiency
- Forward/Reverse Skip Switch (DCT & ES) – Bypass Neutral when reversing
- Redesigned front and rear racks – Providing better surface area
- 1.9L water resistant utility box – Providing useful storage
Prices subject to VAT @ 20%