Meet the Stig-A family, the new generation of robotic mowers from STIGA. All models in the family are equipped with the STIGA patented Active Guidance System (AGS) technology, which suffers no signal blockages and allows Stig-A mowers to ensure unbreakable signal and unbeatable accuracy by planning sessions in advance. Stig-A 3000 is designed and built to predict what other robots can’t and mow smart up to 3000 sqm – trees or no trees – in just two cutting sessions a day.
- STIGA Active Guidance System patented technology to predict GPS signal availability and mow efficiently
- 4G and could-based communications allowing uninterrupted corrective data exchange between robot and base station
- Quick, one-time set-up with no boundary wire required
- Smart, organized cut – more efficient for the ePower battery, healthier for the grass
- Advanced connectivity through STIGA.GO App, to interact with Stig-A wherever you are
- Perfectly balanced on all terrains up to 50% (27°) slopes
Price includes VAT @ 20%