Every year McHale balers produce over 75 million bales of forage for farmers and contractors. To maximise the feed value of this forage it is important that grass crops are cut when the sugar content is highest, and that the mower leaves clean crop stubble and produces quality forage free from impurities.
In Stock for Immediate Delivery
New McHale Pro Glide F3100 Front Mower
- This sleek front mower is specially designed to provide a clean cut and optimum output.
Standard Features on the new McHale Pro Glide F3100 include:
- Tubular frame with integrated suspension design
- Springs provide excellent ground following ability
- Automatic bed angle adjustment
- Patented constant ground pressure
- 17 degree transverse movement (left / right movement)
- 500 mm adaptive range (up / down movement)
- Excellent headland height clearance of over 600 mm
- Fold-able guards give optimum access to the cutter bar
- Narrow transport width provides excellent visibility
0% Finance available – Please call for best price while stocks last